Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm wild again, beguiled again...

It was a slow-moving day today. Bosses A and B headed to DC (EFG...) to meet with some VIPs, and Boss C was here all day working on a model. He was pretty stressed out so I just sort of sat in the living room and tried to stay out of his hair. I worked on a few items in the office, nothing terrifically exciting.

I'm making banana bread right now and watching American Idol. My favorite has got to be Mandisa--but Taylor Hicks is growing on me. I used to like Katherine McPhee but I don't feel like she's as genuine. I get this feeling that talking about American Idol in some way lowers my credibility to talk about other subjects. On the other hand, most of this blog has been about what I do at work or on special days like the weekend, but at some point we have to face up to what I do on typical evenings. American Idol on Tuesdays, reading the rest of the week. That's about it.

So I'll keep talking about American Idol. Tonight they're doing songs from the '50s. I wonder what I would do if I was on the show. I know...I would pick "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered" from the 1957 movie Pal Joey if that counted.

Off to check on my bread!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i made banana bread last night too! but i didn't have enough bananas, so i added peaches

doesn't typing bananas make you want to sing that song?....b-a-n-a-n-a-s

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home