Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"Nautical wheelers call themselves sailors..."

Everything moved a bit slower for us here at the office today. The reason: We're out of Cokes. No Diet Coke, no Coke, no Sam's Choice cola!(No turkey sandwiches! No turkey salad! No turkey gravy! Turkey hash! Turkey a la king! Gallons of turkey soup! Gone, all gone!) I'm even out of coffee. The Bosses don't brew coffee much so I couldn't even snag a cup of theirs. Around 2 this afternoon, Boss A realized I was struggling and he offered to make me an iced coffee. Turns out the coffee was like three weeks old. We really were struggling around here today. I took a nap, and I usually can't nap here during the day. Boss A and I went to the gym mid-day; we can't get Boss B to go with us. I've got to get in shape before the cruise (around 2 weeks! yikes!)--OK, I realize that isn't going to happen. I think I will start Weight Watchers after the cruise--but before then, just try to eat healthily and try to make it to the gym a few times a week.

I rearranged my room on Tuesday. I used to have piles and piles of boxes and clothes and bags everywhere around the room, but now it's relatively organized and straight. And most importantly, I rearranged my bed so it is no longer touching the wall. I cannot sleep very well if I can't access the bed from both sides. Now I have good access to my bedside table, and I can sleep on either side of the bed without feeling like I'm laying against a wall. It's wonderful.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,glad you're adjusting well to your big move. I have been very busy here too. Green Eyed Sandwiches

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who in the world is "Green Eyed Sanwiches???????? DAD!!!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah, you don't need to loose weight

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah, you don't need to loose weight

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home