Wednesday, May 31, 2006

LFO Rules, In Case You Forgot.

Nothing interesting happened today. Sorry to anyone who came here hoping something good. Highlights of the day:

Finding out that the green lemongrass coconut ginger tea is sublime.

Getting sour cream on my Alabama 1986 World Tour t-shirt when I was clearing off the table from dinner.

Doing the dishes and singing my doing-the-dishes song, "It's A Fine Life!" from "Oliver!"

Reading a few more pages of The Picture of Dorian Gray pool-side.

Getting phone calls from recently-met people Keith (not Bob Marley--this Keith is the wheelchaired guy who works at Wal-Mart an hour away I met at the bus stop--I think he was probably calling to invite me to his 30-member church) and one of the guys I hung out with on Blue Angels day.

Eating pav bhaji from a box for lunch with some frozen pita I bought over a month ago. This is part of my "Save A Little Money Each Day By Eliminating Bonafide Day Highlights Such As Going Out For Lunch" plan.

Briefly enjoying Boss B's company during dinner, even though my enjoyment was lessened by the fact that I had to watch/listen to her eat.

Downloading "Summer Girls" by LFO.

Eating some of my homegrown organic lettuce, which was really gross and sour.

That's it. All in all it was a good day, with some sort of interesting, although not mindblowing, highlights. Tomorrow is supposed to rain, though, which means I'll be trapped inside and have even less to report on. Just check back with me on Friday and see if anything cool has happened by then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous C-Rob said...

"When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet, Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnets"

Haha, that song is pretty terrible. A friend of mine would become angry whenever he heard it, so we downloaded it and made like 50 copies and named them to look like various other songs. He says they still pop up on his play list from time to time and that he wants to kill us all.

Good times.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Football helment Face lift durham Gateway 600ygr battery texas upskirt http://www.xenical-uk.info/dangers_losing_weight_during_pregnancy.html Nissan 2 wheel drive lift kits Cosmetic institute liposuction surgery Best printers for refilling ink cartridges Dulcitone advantages venlafaxine Nissan auto passenger Microsoftcom at home security spyware Volvo special Found and black ford f150 Best weight loss pill arkansas Tamiflu dose recommendation http://www.subaru-forester-x.info/2004-nissan-fronteer.html pritner cartridges

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home